- Analyze text, web pages, images, audio and video sources (txt, rtf, bmp, jpg, avi, mpeg, mpg, wmv, aif, wma, midi, wav, mp3, html, and more!)
- Quick project export/backup function
- Built-in text editor and web browser
- Project portability: work on the same project on different computers
- Included example projects to help you get started
- Export project data to CSV
- Share scripts, codes, sources and links across projects
- 150 page Qualrus Manual in Adobe Acrobat PDF format
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, and Vista
- Also may be run on a Mac or Linux OS using a Windows virtual machine, though this is not officially supported
Data Coding Tools
- Intelligent coding advice: learns your coding trends as you go, making your data analysis faster, easier and more reliable.
- Code suggestions assure more reliable analysis by providing an objective standard to minimize individual coder differences, coding drift, inattention, inexperience, and other threats to coding quality
- Color-coded margin view: easy see how your data has been coded
- Easy-to-use, intuitive workspace stresses accurate, efficient coding
- Experiment with potential codes or loosely organize data in virtual note card stacks
- Add code descriptions, attributes and values, and synonyms
- Attach memos to sources or segments
- Tree-view project overview makes it easy to access sources, codes, links, reports and more
- Stay close to your data: always one click away from your original source data
- Complex searches for segments, codes, sources, paragraphs, or sentences having specific characteristics based on Boolean combinations of codes and text
- Perform basic statistics tests like how many times a particular code was found in a source or how many times two codes occur together
- Easily check for common co-occurrences of themes, spot-check for redundancy
- Visual network view of code links and relationships
- Powerful scripting language allows you to modify the program to fit your specific and evolving analytic needs
- Theory building and graphic tools help you visualize and develop theories
- Export report output to dynamic HTML
Qualrus is the best solution for making sense of large amounts of unstructured data in any format.
It makes coding fast and consistent between different researchers and over time.
Your entire project is portable, so you can work on it at home and the office, or spread the work among a team.
Qualrus has its own powerful scripting language which allows you to customize searches, lists and reports.
We're committed to providing superior support to every Qualrus customer. Check out our support page to learn more.
See our affordable prices